- Commitment to developing, designing, and operating chemical processes in a safe and environmentally friendly fashion.
- Lead efforts to produce process design scope packages for new product commercialization, large debottlenecking efforts, increases in plant capacity, major operability improvements, improvements in plant HS&E performance, etc.
- Support commissioning and start-up activities for new scope implementations.
- Collaborating with chemists, project engineering, business team, and other engineers to gather information, form project scopes, and to implement chosen design in either a new industrial facility or into an existing facility.
- Actively contributing to the innovation and ideation process through the development and justification of new project proposals.
- Report writing, presentations, and project management.
- Agency Notes
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering with at least 6 years of industrial experience OR M.S./Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering with at least 4 years of industrial
- Strong technical fundamentals in the areas of process development and process design
- Strong team work and leadership skills
- Initiative, creativity, and problem solving abilities
- Excellent written, verbal, computer, and interpersonal skills
- Program management experience with medium to large sized projects
- Detailed process design knowledge of common process equipment such as distillation columns, pumps, heat exchangers, reactors, filters, etc.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.