Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Decatur, Texas, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Come join Wood as a Fleet Manager in Decaatur, TX for a 3 month temporary role . Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. Local candidates only.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Implement vehicle activities to promote safe, cost-effective, and appropriate operation of site vehicles
- Distribute vehicle and safety information to drivers
- Collects, reviews, and maintains information such as monthly vehicle usage reports, quarterly personal mileage reports, etc.
- Provides reports and fuel usage to the Construction Director
- Provide drivers with driving rules and maintains record of written acknowledgement by drivers
- Conducts periodic driving record review
- Assures compliance with timely accident and vehicle damage reporting requirements, vehicle safety inspections, and emissions inspections
- Coordinates communication with the Construction Director
Skills / Qualifications
- Basic computer skills
- 3 years' experience
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written in English
- Good problem solving skills
- Valid driver's license
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.