Application Operations Engineer-SAP (Sales & Distribution)Would you like to part of Global technology teamDo you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?Join our Digital Technology team
We are Baker Hughes' Digital Technology team. We provide and create tech solutions to cater to the needs of internal and external customers. As a global team we collaborative to provide cutting-edge solutions to solve our customer's problems.Partner with the best
Application Operation Engineer -SAP (Sales & Distribution) will be responsible for SAP solutions for all business processes around Commercials. The individual will collaborate with SAP Program & Operations teams across various locations to promote process standardization, synergy and compliance with local and Global statutory regulations.
As an Application Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading the delivery of integrated SAP solutions for multiple ERP projects across Baker Hughes businesses
- Owning Sales & Distribution module solutions for end-to-end business, process,prototyping, blueprinting, design, build, test, and post go-live support.
- Accounting for Commercials (SD) related interfaces with external system & cross module integration with other SAP modules
- Completing accountability of quality of solution delivered by program and operations team
- Practicing SAP best practices standards across BHGE SAP Landscape. Ensure efficient and maintainable solution.
- Monitoring new developments in SAP technology and explore opportunities in ES SAP landscape for optimization business process
- Assisting team in building multi-year ERP vision/strategy for the organization by aligning SAP technology with business Goals
- Implementing industry best practices as deemed applicable to enhance capabilities and effectiveness
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Experience in SAP ERP implementations with at least 2-3 years of domain experience is Sales & Marketing.
- Have experience in designing and configuring SAP ECC 6.0 Sales & Distribution functional module and system integrations.
- Have knowledge in the interfaces among SD, MM with FICO modules.
- Have exposure to Ticketing Tool like Service Now is an added advantage.
- Have Localization knowledge for India (GST), Brazil (Nota Fiscal) and other countries will be advantage
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.