Senior Systems Analyst Organization : Digital - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
The Senior Systems Analyst provides consultative project and technological advice, high level analysis, information & tools to help establish Enterprise-level projects and systems. Works independently, initiates and prioritizes assignments and completes work that Business Analysts and Project Managers perform under the direction of a manager. Works directly with senior business personnel to understand and design systems to meet specific enterprise business needs. Coordinates teams of Software Engineers, Data Specialists, and other technical personnel to understand, design, and deliver enterprise business systems. Works with IT Directors to identify areas of improvement and execute plans to see those improvements to fruition. Function
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Oversee the design, development, and support of internal enterprise platforms and applications.
- Work with ENGIE Impact business units and ENGIE Impact's Business Application Management Team to understand, design, implement and test market-leading systems.
- Coordinate projects, priorities, and strategic direction of ENGIE Impact's business systems.
- Act as a Senior Business Analyst on large enterprise projects working with ENGIE Impact business units and IT staff.
- Act as a liaison / translator between ENGIE Impact's business users and IT technical staff.
- Stay current with agile and other project management development practices.
- Stay current with core Microsoft enterprise server and development technologies.
- Evaluate and recommend third-party tools and technologies, helping ENGIE Impact make "build vs. buy" decisions.
- Work effectively with IT's Data, QA, Infrastructure, Support, and Application Development teams to insure implemented solutions meet department guidelines and recommendations.
- Stay in sync with IT department management regarding corporate needs & priorities.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in technology management or business analysis is required
- Expertise in design, implementation, & maintenance of enterprise applications is required
- Expertise in business analysis, project scoping, project management, and expectation management is required
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence stack and reporting is preferred
- Expertise in traditional and agile project management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Additional Locations: North America-United States-Washington-Spokane, North America-United States-Massachusetts
- Posting Date: Apr 12, 2021