Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor, QA / QC / Inspection
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
Worley is looking to recruit a Senior Quality Advisor to be based in our Great Yarmouth office on a permanent basis.
Reports to: Wind HSE Team Lead / Energy Offshore Quality Manager
Direct reports: Assurance Administrator
Key interfaces: HSE Team, Managers, Directors
The Senior Quality Advisor is accountable for:
- The quality management in the Great Yarmouth Location incorporating the Oil & Gas Business and Worley Wind (Legacy 3Sun Group);
- Ensuring the business has robust and scalable management systems in place to drive consistency, efficiency, and control.
The role also supports both O&G and Wind Senior Management Teams who support the Directors in the overall running of both organisations.
- Focal Point for Quality for the Location
- Deliver against all internal and external deadlines
- Provide QA support for the location Quality Control team
- Ensuring all Quality and Management Systems records/data are filed in accordance with audit requirements and/or best practice
- Support the location's commitment to quality
- Understand how the location's vision, mission, objectives, strategies and ensure that the Quality function and Management Systems are aligned to this through the team and individual objectives/plan
- Provide comprehensive and professional customer focused Quality Management Systems in line with Worley expectations and best practice
- Maintain the quality management system to be compliant, as a minimum, with ISO9001 (the latest standard), ISO14001, ISO45001 and other accreditations across the business (e.g. UKAS17020, GWO, etc.) through close working with other relevant teams (e.g. HSE, Inspection, Academy, etc.)
- Production and management of a Great Yarmouth location (incorporating Wind) Project Assurance Plan
- Coordinate and participate in the leadership of internal and external supplier audits
- Management and monitoring of the action tracking register to ensure timely and effective close out of actions by the owner of the relevant area of the management system.
- Input and monitoring of actions within Worley Assurance System (WAS)
- Generation of management system review content, including reporting to senior management, minutes, statistics and trend analysis.
- Management and maintenance of the location's document management system
- Review Quality related documentation
- To identify, advise and support improvements within all of the location's processes and procedures to ensure optimum levels of efficiency and control, including the support of legacy infrastructure (e.g. SharePoint)
- Review and provide Quality and Systems information relating to tenders, contracts, pre-qualifications, etc.
- Support the identification of new or improved management systems based on business-driven reasoning
- Develop a training library for all systems and a training plan to ensure all users are given the right level of training and awareness for the systems.
- Ensure that the new and existing systems can be supported and continue to meet the demands of the business
- Ensure that all necessary Quality controls, policies and procedures are in place across the Group, are up-to-date and actively adhered to
- Adhere to and enforce all aspects of the management system and DOA
Training and Qualifications:
- Auditor/Lead Auditor of ISO 9001 or an equivalent
- CQI Quality Management Diploma(or equivalent experience/training)
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability
- High levels of accountability/ownership
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to organise/prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and a positive outlook
- Ability to work under pressure work using their own initiative and as part of a team
- Extensive experience in a similar role or other commensurate experience
- Experience of leading and managing a team and being part of a wider management team
- A full clean driving license
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel within the UK and worldwide if required.
- Have an advanced level of computer literacy (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint) and specifically:
- SharePoint - knowledge/experience desirable
- Excel - knowledge/experience desirable
- SQL - intermediate skills required
- Saviom - knowledge/experience desirable
- Motion Kinetic - knowledge/experience desirable