We are looking for an experienced Senior Static equipment Engineer focusing on static equipment engineering and approving projects, MOCs regarding to Maintenance division, new projects and turnarounds. The role will be based in Vietnam with 2 years' contract
Your main responsibility: Provide technical advisor of static equipment, packaged equipment, piping materials (Pipe, valves, Fittings)
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience at the same position for major downstream facilities projects.
- From 5+ years of experience for O&G plants operations
- Refinery experience is highly preferred - small cap projects - expansions, upgrades, revamps
- Skilled in ASME (eg ASME VIII division 1 & 2), CAESAR II, Flange, Materials, Pipeline, Fabrication, etc.
- Require specialized skills in piping circuits and international standards including API, ASME VIII Div 1&2, EEMUA, NORSOK, DNV, ASTM, NACE, AWS, AWWA, EURONORM, PED, ISO 9001 standards inspection and international inspection codes and standards.
- Capability to assume the role of site Mechanical Technical Authority for design
- Familiarity with Materials selection for fabrication and repair, Common welded and bolted fabrication methods
- Good Knowledge of stress calculation with PV ELITE and Finite element software packages
- Excellent Knowledge of degradation mechanisms (Fatigue, corrosion, HIC etc)
- Knowledge of Repairs in common crude oil refineries according to ASME PCC2
- Ability to calculated Nozzle stresses analysis on pressure equipment
- Ability to perform Fitness for Service according to API 579 or BS7910
- Experience in project mechanical new build design of static equipment and process including SOW writing, technical queries, technical authority waivers issuance
This position will include code calculations, building equipment specification, requisitioning of equipment, inter-discipline coordination, vendor data review, vendor surveillance on site job walks, climbing and inspecting existing equipment.
- Oil and Gas mega project
- Competitive salary with provided accommodation +flight ticket + 24 months' contract + transportation
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.