Staff Data ScientistWould you like to shape the future of energy technology?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Digital Solutions Team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to efficiently improve their operations. From the most advanced data-collection technology to innovative software enabling remote collaboration, we provide a full suite of non-destructive solutions.
Partner with the best
You will be responsible for designing analytics for products and solutions, leverage strong machine learning expertise. You will develop new analytics for driving growth in asset, application & industry with external/internal customers.
As a Staff Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and working in cross-functional teams to translate algorithms into commercially viable products and services.
- Leading coaching and contributing in development, validation, deployment and application of applied , predictive& prescriptive analytics capabilities.
- Gathering and analyzing data, devise innovative data science solutions and build prototypes to enable development of high-performance algorithms in scalable, product-ready code.
- Initiating and proposing unique and promising modeling features, develop new and innovative algorithms and technologies, pursuing patents where appropriate.
- Contributing to the development of software and data delivery platforms that are service oriented with reusable components.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Computer Science or ?STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Have a minimum of ?3 years as data scientist and technical hands-on coding experience
- Show advanced knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms/AI techniques including Deep Learning Techniques (RNN, CNN, GAN, etc)
- Demonstrate experience with high-level languages and frameworks such as R, Python, Perl, Ruby, Scala, Apache Spark, Storm.
- Demonstrate ability to work with a variety of Deep learning frameworks including TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, CNTK, etc
- Have good written and verbal communication skills and be fluent in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.