Lower Completions Applications EngineerDo you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?Do you enjoy providing an efficient service to our customers?Partner with the best
As a Lower Completions Application Engineer you will provide global technical support for the lower completions product line and be a key interface between engineering, sales and operations for new product launches
As a Lower Completions Application Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Addressing questions and request received in the Technical Support Portal daily.
- Assisting in tender and bid preparation.
- Training and assessing AMO and operation personnel for new products (Domestic and International travel required)
- Assisting in technical presentations for customers
- Conducting remote and in classroom training for lower completions systems and products
- Preparing completion schematics
To be successful in this role you will have:
- B S in engineering or technology
- 5 years' experience in lower completions focused on sand control
- Very proficient English speaking and writing skills
- Ability to legally work in the U S
- Ability travel approximately 25% of the time
Working with us
- Lower completions field experience in tools and or pumping
- Solid Works or similar training
- Prior International travel
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.