Miaoli, Taiwan, Taiwan
Miaoli, Taiwan, Taiwan
Skills: Logistics Management, Materials Management , FPSO / FPU
Other Skills: dynamic cables floating offshore wind
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Miaoli, Taiwan, Taiwan
In the role as Package Manager you will be Responsible for dynamic cables for floating offshore wind.
The role is expected to develop as the relevant projects go through early, and later stages of development and into execution. Initial focus will be more on concept development, planning, commercial input and permitting support, whereas later focus will be on procurement and delivery of a package.
The key duties will be to deliver agreed scope on time, within the approved budget, and with high focus on safety and quality.
- Establish coherent plans and schedules for delivery of the work.
- Support the general development and qualification of offshore floating wind technology.
- Working with the Supply Chain team, provide input into commercial terms relating to subsea cable works; contract terms, insurance and warranty requirements.
- Champion a safety and quality culture, lead by example and ensure this remains a top priority within the team.
- Liaise with project team peers and engage in processes for concept selections for specific sites in relation to dynamic cables design, manufacturing and installation, incl. combination with static cables.
- Identify and manage interfaces to other packages, and secure optimal scope/risk/cost balance.
- Manage internal- and external engineering and design works.
- Ensure compliance with suitable standards and certification requirements.
- Coordinate and provide support to other functions and packages, e.g.
- Due diligence, and LTA Q/A
- O&M preparation
- Relevant product documentation, suitable for the relevant project stages, together with documentation in relation to decisions, assessments ect.
- Lead associated internal/external team and facilitate the necessary communication, workshops, reviews etc.
Qualifications and key competences include:
- Project management experience with large offshore multi discipline projects.
- Knowledge of-, and preferably PMI/PMP certified.
- General electrical transmission understanding and experience with offshore wind cables and wider infrastructure.
- Broad understanding of general offshore wind development and construction, e.g. markets, supply chain, permitting and business case drivers.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work in Taiwan.