Skills: Maintenance Engineer, Reliability Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Megion, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Russia
Would you enjoy being the go-to technical subject matter expert?
Do you love working with customers influencing their product strategy and design
Join our team
We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
Systems engineering is a cross-functional engineering discipline centered on an approach, mindset, and process. All activities that consider both the business and the technical needs of the customers with the goal of providing a quality product that meets the users needs.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Focusing on the dependability in the lifecycle management of a product
- Identifying and assess the ability of the system or component to function under stated conditions for a specified time or interval of time
- Rolling up the individual reliability to the system level, including systems modeling
- Including estimation, prevention modeling and management of high levels of "lifetime" engineering uncertainty and risks of failure
- Presenting to internal teams on metrics, project status and research
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrate experience in system engineering within any industry that develops complex systems
- Have an enthusiasm for solving technical problems
- Have technical Bachelors degree, position requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills to articulate highly technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Demonstrate excellent written, reporting and presentation skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Please talk to us about your desired flexible working options
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, wea€™re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and wea€™re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.