Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Manager
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Salary: Up to 100000 per annum
Our client is an innovative Chemical Manufacturer with operations and ongoing projects all over the world. One of their entities in Germany is looking for an experienced Process Engineer to join them.
- With your team you will ensure troubleshooting (24/7), plan all other maintenance activities and the extensive turnarounds of the systems at the site
- Schedule all orders, in close cooperation with production and specialist companies
- Form the required skills, both internally and externally
- Evaluate the efficiency of executed orders and continuously improve the IH process
- With your team, you give operations and process engineers feedback on the identified causes of malfunctions as well as the technical condition of the systems
- Create reports for the maintenance key figures on a monthly basis and evaluate them
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar degree
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience in the Chemical Industry
- Leadership skills
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.