Skills: Asset Integrity Engineer
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Germany, Germany
Our client is an innovative Chemical Manufacturer with operations and ongoing projects all over the world. One of their entities in Germany is looking for an experienced Process Engineer to join them.
- Improving plant availability through analysis claims ("root-cause analyses") and the development of optimal solutions
- Execution of criticality rankings and failure mode effect analyses as the basis for a condition-based and predictive maintenance strategy and definition maintenance concepts including spare parts strategy
- Carrying out safety considerations/-talks and participation in Hazops
- Initiation and active processing of plant changes in the management of change process
- Responsibility for ensuring the current technical analgesic documentation
- Active support of the alarm management of one's own range (evaluating the monthly frequency as well as take measures to reduce) and define KPIs
- You have a degree (electrical engineering) as a graduate engineer or M.Sc. and have several years of professional experience in the fields of chemistry or petrochemicals.
- Experience with process control systems such as Siemens PCS7 or Yokogawa Centum VP are an advantage
- Knowledge of the BetrSichV, DGR, DIN/EN standards,
TRBS, ATEX, DIN VDE 0100, AwSV are an advantage
As a strong team player, they have a high level of social competence and leadership in teams without direct line responsibility
- You have a solution-oriented way of working
and are characterized by a high level of decision-making competence. You are committed and resilient,
even outside normal working hours and take
participate in on-call duty.
- Good knowledge of the English language in words and
font as well as in MS Office.
- Strong knowledge of tools such as SAPPM and MM
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.