Coiled Tubing/Pumping Services SupervisorAre you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality services for our customers?Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping team are expertise in Cementing, Coil Tubing & Stimulation.Partner with the best
As Coiled Tubing Supervisor you will coordinate activities to ensure that the work is carried out efficiently and safely to both the Client's and Company's satisfaction.
As a coiled tubing supervisor, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Following and recording internal HSE policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant environment
- Performing checks of equipment required for cementing, coiled tubing or enhancement jobs to ensure operational readiness
- Attending customer sites to provide technical support for on-site installation, periodic maintenance, repairs and upgrades on X-ray and CT systems
- Providing support, mentoring, supervision and guidance to team to ensure day-to-day wellsite work activities are completed
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with proven years of experience in Engineering/Technology) and Operations.
- Have a 5-7 years of experience and understanding of oilfield pressure pumping operations and services
- Have experience of supervising and motivating the team
- Show extensive experience as Field Services Supervisor in Oil & Gas related to Pumping/ Coiled Tubing
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is a rotation based working pattern. There are day and night shift available. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.