Spokane, Washington, United States
Spokane, Washington, United States
Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States
IT End User Administrator
Organization : Digital - Spokane, WA
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
Position for an experienced data quality and analytical team member focused on End User Management of our employees and customers. Utilizing detailed instructions and independent decision making this individual will, administer the lifecycle of a new user tracking and reporting on initial setup, any transfers, and terminations. A strong emphasis on data analytics as to overall end user IT progression with our many applications and systems. Strong focus on collaborating with the Global Service Desk and other IT organizations. This individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of difficult tasks.
- Strong focus on User Management which includes and not limited to New Hire End User Set up, Transfers, Termination.
- Hands On experience in the use of Active Directory
- Ability to add/modify users in security groups
- Verify and immediately disable user access to all systems upon notification of Terminations
- Attention to detail following extensive written procedures
- Independently investigate, research, resolve and document end user problems.
- Data Quality and Analytics experience
- Excel experience a must; expert knowledge in formulas, pivot, charts and extraction of data
- Experience with metrics, reporting and interpretation of large data sets
- Organize and process raw data for analysis
- Experience in Help Desk ticketing systems with Service Now is a plus
- Work closely with outside organizations such as HRS and Talent Acquisition
- Collaborate with IT to identify business needs and help implement solutions
- Additional duties assigned in a stepping block phase once previous duties mastered
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition . Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, Technical Certification from an accredited technical school or combination of experience and knowledge considered 2-4 year equivalent education.
- Applicable Microsoft / CompTIA or equivalent industry certifications preferred.
- Excel/Power BI
- Three to five years experience in Technical Support.
- Reporting and Analytics: Crystal Reporting, Power BI, Excel Pivot Table
- Broad knowledge of Data Analytical processes
- Keen sense of focus and concentration for accuracy.
- Must be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office tool set.
- Working knowledge of network Active Directory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Mar 19, 2021