- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting of turbine emissions monitoring and controls
- Learn the operation of more complex equipment and procedures.
- Participate in design reviews with the ability to decipher diagrammatic/one-line drawings
- Ensure that preventative maintenance schedules are timely
- Serve as a backup E/C Tech at other locations on an as needed basis
- Associate's Degree in a relevant technical field, such as, Electrical/Controls, Electrical Engineering or Controls Technology, Electronics Technology, or a related field or equivalent education and/or experience.
- One (1) year of electrical/instrumentation experience in an industrial type setting OR the equivalent experience necessary to perform required tasks of Technician Level 1 on a stand-alone basis.
- Competent in NFPE 70E Code & Arc Flash Safety
- Reside within 30 miles of South Plainfield, New Jersey
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, be on call and standby, and travel overnight as required
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.