The Product Manager (Electrification) will be responsible for the delivery of end-to-end electrification products & solutions, roadmap and roll-out along markets. The Product Manager will align with the Electrification Global Product Manager and the rest of the Product Management team to adopt same WoW, tools and Governance approach.Key accountabilities are:
- Ensure product development and decisions are made based on data by putting the customer always at the center.
- Define end to end customer journey for the electrification products and solutions and agree on the market positioning and final offer definition
- Define key KPIs dashboard to ensure Electrification product management along their lifecycle
- Create and maintain a detailed analysis of competitors and track bp products position against competitors along time
- Key contact with business to gather requirements and align product development with business needs; Bring together the unified product roadmap resolving and prioritising potentially conflicting demands across multiple partners
- Develop and execute the end-to-end electrification operating model and product roadmap for new markets by reusing where possible the available Electrification features in other markets
- Ensure roadmap is aligned with broader electrification strategy and demonstrates the digital assets available in the digital hub (UK)
- Define the best "Go-to-market" strategy by taking into account available technology, value driven and time to market
- Secure resources for the delivery of the roadmap on time, budget and quality
- Ensure constant enhancement of the product roadmap by leading innovation initiatives and proof of concept where needed
Excellent university degree in engineering, business administration, or comparable education.
Certifications in agile and product management (mandatory[M.S1]
Preferred: PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner), PMI-ACP
5+ years professional experience as a senior manager in a technology focused business with strong commercial acumen and attention to details
3+ years of proven and successful experience in the management and execution of ambitious product portfolio roadmaps
Preferred: 2+ years professional experience within electrification field with deep technical understanding of the Electrification value chain
Proven and successful experience in the execution of scalable business development and ambitious product roadmaps design and implementation, including launching new products and continuous feature delivery to enhance customer experience and drive business results (B2C experience preferred)
Expert in customer and product centric design methods and taking concepts from ideation through to execution
Proven and successful experience in adopting Agile practices and operating Scrum framework
Highly competent in managing one/many scrum teams
Proven ability to interact with multiple functions within an organisation to delivery goals, and more broadly, with the functions in the group that are working in the space of product, digital, mobility and/or electrification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Grade FResponsible for managing a large team to deliver safe, optimal and environmentally sound operations, contributing to strategic development and taking accountability for efficient execution of activities, management of risks and delivery of objectives, whilst driving a continuous improvement culture.