Total Rewards Specialist - APACAre you passionate about being part of a successful team?Are you experience in Compensation and Benefits function and looking for a new opportunity?Join our Total Rewards Team!
Our Total Rewards Team partnering the business by providing support for activities in Compensation and Benefits focusing on business aligned rewards strategy for the region and its countries. The team will also ensure compensation & benefits initiatives and programs are supported and adherence to global standard.Partner with the best
As Total Reward Specialist - APAC, you're to have good understanding of annual reward compensation and benefits cycle as well as working knowledge of the principles of global incentive programs. You'll take the lead on execution of projects associated with annual compensation and benefits cycle. You will have opportunity to develop your knowledge of compensation and benefits practices in designated countries with the objective to become a subject matter expert and advisor on best practices in those countries.
You'll be exposed to international scope and will cover reward processes and projects including but not limited to India/APAC Region.
As a Total Rewards Specialist - APAC, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Focusing on providing design, delivery and expertise in compensation, including sales/non-sales variable compensation, compliance requirements, systems and tools.
- Having ownership of processes supporting the company's annual compensation cycle - Salary Survey, Market Data Analysis, Merit Review & Bonus Pay-out
- Collaborating with HR Business Partner's and Leadership on delivery of unique projects generated by business requirements.
- Coordinating renewals of benefit programs for designated countries partnering with HR Business Partners and Brokers
- Supporting policy reviews by conducting analytical work as well as drafting and finalizing policy documents for publication
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge of company's global programs - Stock Purchase Plans, Reward & Recognition, Short-term incentive plans, Sales Compensation.
- Contributing to divestiture and post-merger integration projects across the Region as they arise.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Finance or other relevant discipline
- Have minimum of 5 years of experience in Rewards function with exposure to both compensation & benefits processes and programs
- Have experience in multinational companies or large corporations at corporate/regional/global level.
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Have ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.