Manufacturing Quality EngineerAre you passionate about delivering quality through meeting standards and procedures?Would you like to be part of a team that puts quality first?
Join our Cutting Edge Quality Team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry leading. We manufacture an innovative, market leading flexible pipe solution for the Oil and Gas market for onshore facilities.
Partner with the best
As the Manufacturing Quality Engineer, you will develop and maintain systems, rules, and processes to ensure fulfillment of internal and external requirements. Ensure that projects and products are capable and will meet specified standards (Preventive). Positions requiring thorough understanding and application of approaches, theories, methodologies and application in a concrete organizational context.
As a Quality Management System Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring overall business process mapping for quality improvement purposes. Standardize processes, tools and performance management system.
- Owning site quality metrics. Ensure robustness of all manufacturing processes to produce product of required quality and meeting all regulatory requirements.
- Contributing to project as a team member or leads small projects. Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
- Working with manufacturing, sourcing, engineering, and other stake holders to solve quality issues, including defect reduction, cost of quality, and on time delivery.
- Identifying Quality requirements during the ITO process and participate in project reviews, initial and pre-production technical meetings to ensure quality requirements are understood and implemented.
- Leading all required internal and external audit programs, assist in reporting, monitoring, and training involving audits
- Conducting NCA / RCA investigations as well as FMEAs
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Have experience as a quality engineer in a manufacturing and preferably a continuous manufacturing plant.
- Have deep understanding of quality managements systems compliant to ISO9001:2015 or API Q1
- Have practical experience in data analysis, reporting, and with strong ability to communicate complicated statistical analysis and drive practical solutions
- Are experienced in statistical analysis and process control methods
- Demonstrate an aptitude for developing and conducting statistically designed experiments in factory and laboratory conditions
- Have communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and writing skills,
- Preferably, are a qualified black belt and ISO auditor
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.