Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Consistently producing quality and efficient products performing machine operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Review shop order packet for procedural instructions.
- Perform and assist own setups.
- Check dimensions of parts and holds tolerance of plus or minus .001.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Use of most types of inspection gages.
- Ability to perform and execute skills as a mentor.
- High School Education or equivalent
- 2 years experience as a Machine Operator II
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos in English.
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to read and interpret work order and engineered drawing requirements.
- Must be able to make machine setups
- Good working knowledge in the use of callipers and micrometers.
- Must be able to safely operate material handling equipment including forklifts and overhead cranes.
- Ability to maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment