Skills: Commercial Management, Technical Manager, Environmental, Safety & Training
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
Wood Environment & Infrastructure America's (E&IA) has an exciting opportunity for an Environmental Remediation Global Technical Leader to serve as the ER GTL representing Wood externally to clients, participating as the GTL within the Global Technical Expert Network (GTEN), and leading Wood' internal technical excellence delivery strategy. As a leader within the commercial organization, you will be expected to contribute to strategy formulation, leadership and achievement of divisional short-and long-term operational and financial goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Play a leadership role in the GTEN strategic plan, participate in routine GTEN calls and meetings
- Participate in Resilient Environments Sector/Service line calls and meetings
- Align with Operations on strategic hires, professional development, project execution, technical delivery.
- Support Strategy & Development with technical sales and proposal-writing to achieve business goals
- Develop and implement an ER Domain Tactical Plan
- Provide leadership to the ER Domain Advisory Board and lead the Monthly Global ER Domain Call
- Recruit, review and approve Key Specialty Leader (KSL) and Subject Matter Expert (SME) applications for the GTEN Resource Tool (RT)
- Support Key Client technical initiatives including webinars, training, etc.
- Engage on strategic, key client account projects, including providing senior technical review, peer review, and strategy support
- Provide key contributing support and to the Emerging Contaminants Program and PFAS Work Group
- Coordinate, manage ER Global, National, and strategic regional conferences and present on emerging technical topics
- Facilitate and lead Wood R&D initiatives in the ER Domain including seeking Contract R&D projects
Skills / Qualifications
- >15 years of experience in environmental remediation consulting
- Name recognition as a leader and innovator in environmental remediation
- Advanced engineering or science degree and applicable professional certification
- Good interpersonal skills, experience, and confidence interacting with clients
- Good presentation skills, experience, and confidence representing complex leading-edge technical topics
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.