At Jacobs, we're transforming intangible ideas into innovative solutions designing the future - today.
We're seeking a Mechanical Engineerto join our teamin Arlington, Virginia. You'll have the opportunity to use your vast experience in the industry and apply it to solving today's challenges.
As part of our team, you'll have the chance to work on projects that bring innovative solutions to our clients' challenges locally and worldwide by providing a range
You'll be responsible for leading the mechanical design (HVAC and plumbing) on projects and providing system design calculations and other related design services including coordination with the designs of other trades (architectural and engineering).
You'll also take ownership of the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the work assigned to you by demonstrating the ability to progress from basic design work assignments to more complicated and involved projects working in conjunction with a technical team.
If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you.
At Jacobs, we're partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you'll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least15years relevant professional experience for buildings-related design projects
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) License
- Proficiency in Revit, 3D CADD
- United States Citizenship
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
- Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Federal including DoD, Federal Civilian and/or Defense Contractor project experience