Skills: HR - General
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reporting to the Manager, Health and Wellness (H&W) Integration, this role be responsible to maintain the overall H&W Health Information Management framework and the extensive H&W programs (Site Services, Integrated Disability Management, Alcohol & Drug program, Occupational Hygiene) documentation
- Support and provide operational insight in the development of standards, guidelines and best practices for Information Management and Health & Wellness program initiatives,
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures in accordance with the Governing Documents Framework and Enterprise Information Management standard processes and procedures.
- Provide oversight for the management of H&W program documentation (Site Services, Integrated Disability Management, Alcohol & Drug program, Occupational Hygiene) based on best practice. Implementation and sustainment of management system for program documentation.
- Execute access to health information requests enterprise-wide which includes performing health information discovery from all sources.
- Evaluate and execute redactions on health information requests as per applicable legislation.
- Responding to Alberta OIPC investigations and queries. Responsible for the management of Cority and Health Information Management Livelink folder structures.
- Execute governance and audit stewardship reports
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in business administration, information management or a similar field.
- Five or more years of practical experience in Information Management
- The ability to translate health information legislation requirements into H&W business processes.
- Knowledge of privacy legislation in Alberta, Canada and other jurisdictions (i.e. PIPA, HIA, PIPEDA, GDPR) as well as standards for the protection of personal information (particularly health information) and privacy.
- Previous experience in managing personal information in a large organization. Ideally experience with Cority and Livelink;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.