Skills: Marketing, PR / Corporate Communications, Student / Recent Grad
Other Skills: Digital Marketing, Social Media, Content Management System, Communications, Graphic design,
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Hydrasun is a recognised market leader in the provision of integrated fluid transfer, power and control solutions. We are focused on supporting the energy transition through our work in the oil and gas, renewable energy, general industrial and marine industries worldwide.
We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing function with the consistent communication of Hydrasun's brand, identity, products and service in the company's market positioning strategy for the Energy Transition. As determined by the Marketing & Communications Lead, the successful candidate will perform specific activities as detailed in the Marketing Plan in support of the Group's overall digital promotional activities.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate looking to embark upon or further develop a career within Digital Marketing at a junior level. This role may suit candidates with prior experience in a Digital Marketing role at assistant-level or a college/university graduate with digital marketing experience.
Essential Experience, Qualifications and Competencies
- Digital Marketing Qualification
- Relevant experience within a digital marketing role
- Experience in Content Management System development
- Experience within social media management
- Experience in social media content creation
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft IT Packages
- Intermediate knowledge of graphic design packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and recognition of the importance of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and to execute a brief
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
Desirable Experience, Qualifications and Competencies
- Marketing Qualification
- Relevant experience in a marketing role within the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience in Expression Engine CMS
- Experience in LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Experience in Canva
- Experience in Adobe InDesign
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Experience in Hootsuite
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support in the development and maintenance of the Company website, ensuring content is fresh and relevant
- Assist in the management and organisation of the Company's social media accounts
- Develop and design social media and digital campaigns based on content provided by the Marketing and Communications Lead.
- Sourcing and creating a consistent range of engaging and business / industry-relatable social media content
- Follow latest industry trends and topics through research and networking in order to reflect these within content delivery
- Use calendars / scheduling tools to plan and effectively organise and implement social media campaigns
- Ensure social media campaigns are integrated into the Company's website and internal company communications as relevant
- Analytic reporting on specific marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing department in design and creation of new marketing material working with relevant stakeholders, as required
- Provide general administrative and co-ordination support to the marketing function, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail on all associated marketing and communication documentation.
Hydrasun is a leading specialist provider of integrated fluid transfer, power and control solutions to the energy industries, successfully delivering flexible hose, integrated instrumentation products, umbilical solutions and integrity management services worldwide.
Our product and service offering is driven by customer requirements to continuously improve safety, quality, technical integrity, reliability, environmental awareness and value for money. Through our established global network of operational bases and partnerships we offer:
•Umbilicals & Subsea Connectors
•Hydraulic Power & Control
•Instrumentation & Process Control
•Engineering & Technical Support
Hydrasun currently exports to around 60 countries, which has included developing significant sales in countries such as Angola, Brazil and USA. The company has international operational bases established in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, UAE, Brazil and The Netherlands as well as a further presence in West Africa and the US Gulf of Mexico.
The company’s global staff numbers have increased by around 100 in the past year to a total workforce of nearly 600 currently.
Hydrasun was recently awarded the coveted Overall Global Business of the Year at the Northern Star Business Awards 2012, along with awards for Achievement in International Business and Outstanding Contribution to Society.