Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Would you enjoy being part of a team that puts quality first?
Do you enjoy working to a high standard to meet targets?
Join a team that delivers essential services
The Treasury team is the primary interface with investors in the firm's fixed income bonds and notes programs. We collaborate with the firm's bank network and other liquidity providers. We are managing bank lines of credit, and the control and movement of the firm's cash and cash positions.
Partner with the best
As Treasury Analyst you will develop and execute funding, liquidity, and exposure management strategies for the enterprise. You will analyze and manage the firm's liquidity positions and risks. And aggregates exposures, analyzes risks, develops strategies to address and manages related trade execution.
As Treasury Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing funding, liquidity, and exposure management strategies for the enterprise.
- Managing bank lines of credit, and the control and movement of the firm's cash and cash positions.
- Supporting creation of Cash positioning for APAC
- Supporting in identification of shortfalls, Surpluses and take follow up actions
- Supporting liquidity operations activities and execution of funding operations in APAC
- Monitoring standalone account positions and forecast daily liquidity
- Identifying funding needs preparing requests and execute funding for standalone accounts.
- Identifying excess cash and consolidate excess cash from standalone accounts back to the cash pool.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Have experience in support function, operations and/or process improvement
- Able to effectively collaborate across geographical locations, business, and functions to deliver on goals & objectives
- Have full professional proficiency in English.
- Be advanced analytical, organizational and have interpersonal skills along with strong service commitment
- Have an impressive compliance and controllership mindset and excellent computer skills with Microsoft applications
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.