Would you like to be part of a team that puts quality first?
Do you enjoy creating cutting edge energy products?Join our innovating Manufacturing team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together, creating oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially-innovative.Take ownership for creating the future of our product range
As a Machinist you will be responsible for the creation of products using CNC and manual machining techniques. You'll be working with a collaborative team fabricating metallic and non-metallic parts. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop your ability and skills and shape energy products of the future.
As an AMO Machinist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Operating conventional lathes or mills, numerical control machines and machining centers to learn and develop your skill set
- Fabricating metallic and non-metallic parts to ensure the finished product is produced to the highest quality standards
- Studying engineering drawings and specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished pieces
- Starting and observing machine operations to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjusting machine controls as required
To be successful in this role you will:
Working with us
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Have 1+ years' experience as an AMO Machinist
- Show the ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions
- Have the ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.