Roles and Responsibilities
In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the operation execution organization, manage complex execution issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning and contribute to the overall business strategy:
- Assuring flawless outage execution & lead with highest HSE / Quality performance.
- Assuring outage duration on time delivery, customer issue resolutions, & delivering highest customer satisfaction & best in class services.
- Maintain good relationship with customer by having regular site visits, periodic meetings discussing outage preparation and post outage review with customer.
- Managing & driving outage events executions (Planned/Emergent/Upgrade) including SoW, outage preparation, organization from start to finish, supervision, outage planning schedule, outage duration & optimizations, outage cost & productivities , resources selection (FSE, craft labor, contractors, suppliers), tooling, logistics, mobilization planning, JCE reviews , manage on job cost tracking , outage reconciliations, pre/post outage meetings with customer, and events close out, implementing lesson learned & FMEA.
- Proactively review all planned outages through production rigor, making sure utilizing smart apps and new digitized platforms for all outage's reviews.
- Technical interface & contribution with sales, finance, commercial, engineering and project managers on financial pacing, cost classification, margin review and related opportunities & projects.
- Partner with quality and process excellence teams to drive continuous improvement, initiatives and process development related to outages execution.
- Support outage scoping, site survey & condition check, preliminary safety and risk analysis to identify potential issues or obstacles.
- Ensure proper execution documentation is prepared, used, reviewed, stored and delivered including SQCPs, Field Procedures, Quality Procedures, EHS, FME and Customer Outage Reports.
- Work with web systems applications such as P6,FAP, Oracle Field Services, Field Services Portal, for proper allocation, preparation & planning.
- Respond to forced outages/emergency promptly, be on site when needed, investigate/escalate site issues to restore the units to operating conditions in a timely manner.
- Support strategic initiatives across the sub region for all field execution/ Quality/ EHS activities.
- Report sub-region operational metrics and support operational excellence initiatives.
- Work with other region Operations team to provide sub regional focus on services fulfillment, planning, resource allocation.
- Support HSE guidelines, monitor HSE performance
- Engage, support and coaching junior service managers, Senior FSE on leadership skill and career path.
- Strong HSE & Quality background
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or equivalent of 10 years in Oil & Gas field industrial experiences.
- Experience of managing complex outages gas / steam turbine & compressor, generator, & auxiliary system outage planning and execution - especially in LNG services project
- Previous experience as Installation, Outage or Site Manager, FSE, in O&G Industry with at least 10 years of experience.
- Experience in planning and executions of installations/outages.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Fluent in English language
- Previous experience as Outage or Shutdown or Site Manager, FSE, in LNG O&G Industry with at least 10 years of experience.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills & team leader in a dynamic, energetic and complex customer site environment, equipped with quick learning capability and well ownership.
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers.
- Demonstrated communication & organizational skills.
- Be self-motivated, confident and able to work under high pressure, constraint time & committed.
- Good communication skills, able to influence stakeholders to deliver customer & business needs.
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.