Intern/Co-opL?rling i industrimontorfaget
Industrial Fitter ApprenticeshipL?rling i industrimontorfaget
Industrial Fitter ApprenticeshipEssential Responsibilities:
- Training in accordance with subject curriculum.
- Fitting and building machines and electro-mechanical equipment, pneumatic, and hydraulic components.
- Working up and interpreting technical drawings.
- Use of machine elements, testing/measuring equipment, hand tools and small machines for building and assemblage.
- Repair and maintenance of machines and equipment.
- Repair welding and cutting of different materials.
- Use of different fastening methods and screw connectors, oils and lubricating equipment.
VG2 Industrial Technology (VG2 Industriteknologi)
Norwegian and English verbal and writtenDesired Characteristics:
Highly motivated for apprenticeship
Good HSE attitude
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.