Service Delivery Coordinator ( Pressure Pumping)Would you like to take ownership of delivering an exceptional service to our customers?Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?Join our world class Oilfield Services Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping product line is a vital player in this oil & gas industry.Partner with the best
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will ensure that we maximize short and long-term revenue. You'll oversee the on-time delivery, contract adherence and payment for our customers. In this dynamic role, you'll coordinate job activities across organizational boundaries, ensuring delivery to our customers.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Strong knowledge of machines, tools, and banding materials, includingtheir uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Sound decision making and problemsolving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Qualifications High school diploma or equivalent.
- Industry experience and product linetraining required.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Have minimum 3 yearsa€™ experience in Pressure Pumping Services
- Be an experienced problem solver, with a methodical approach to solving complex customer issues
- Demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Have ability to work on onshore and offshore platforms, remote sites, northern sites
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
- The role operates on a 12 hour working shift pattern
- The work rotation for this position is 28 days on 28 days off
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, wea€™re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and wea€™re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.