Machining OperatorDo you like working in teams and solving technical problems?Would you like to be part of a team that keeps the Plant Machineries operational?Join our industry-leading manufacturing team
Bringing cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry leading. Our team provides support for customer operations to ensure continuity for production.Partner with the best
You will maintain and upkeep facility and production equipment to enable Manufacturing plant to produce quality products. You will manage and supervise contractors personals for achieving our quality production. You will ensure all maintenance activity logs up to date and carry out preventive maintenance on production machine.
As a Machining Operator, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Manipulating machines according to safety procedure of company. Performing daily maintenance check-list according to maintenance procedure.
- Working with supervisor/Engineer to setup machines/adjust program/ machined part to meet quality/efficiency target of department.
- Completing necessary production report according to procedure of department, such as first article report, self-inspection report.
- Using all kinds of measure tools properly and perform basic maintenance for tools to keep them always in good conditions.
- Keeping working area to be organized and tidy up at any moment to meet 6S requirement.
- Complying to company regulations and EHS requirement, finishing other tasks which assigned by supervisor.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have technical secondary school, high school or similar diploma.
- Have previous experiences in the valve industry preferable.
- Have educational certificate, Fork lift License is a plus.
- Have knowledge of machining drawings & blueprints.
- Have at least 5 years working experience in the mechanical industry of which 2 years minimum in CNC machining/programming.
- Have basic knowledge of computer and simple English ability is an advantage.
- Have honest, calm and responsible personality.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
- This role is a shift based working pattern.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we™re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we™re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.