The Quality Assurance Manager oversees the activity of quality assurance including staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the overall site's products and/or development processes. The Quality Assurance Manager position reports directly to the Technical Services and Quality Manager. Position leads and manages QA personnel to support defined business objectives while interfacing daily with operations, engineering, SHE, quality control, and commercial/business
personnel to prioritize activities to meet the performance goals. Guides organization for all aspects of the quality standards (ISO, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in support of both clients products. Shared responsibility with Quality Manager for evaluation of significance of changes to be implemented in pharmaceutical excipient
producing plants (GMP). Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a science-related discipline required, preferably Chemistry
- PhD preferred / helpful
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive Quality and Laboratory experience in a continuously operating manufacturing environment
- Successful candidate must possess 3-5 years of direct supervisory experience directing the work of a cohesive team. The ability to inspire,
- motivate and clearly communicate the company's vision and mission to subordinates is a must.
- Strong technology skills, including proficiency with SAP system, and ability to learn and stay abreast of industry changes.
- ISO 9001: 2015 / IPEC or EXCiPACT cGMP comprehension required.
- Auditor certification strongly preferred.
- Strong contacts with key vendors, universities, professional associations
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Understanding of business, process development, and legal challenges and expectations.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.