Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Safety Administrator for a 6-month contract in Calgary, AB.
- Support our client's safety related data bases, including data input, data capture, follow up, and review for accuracy
- Maintain filing of documents for Health and Safety
- Distribute Health and Safety information to the field operations and other necessary departments as required (i.e.: TDG exemption permits, Hazard Assessments and Worksite Safety Observations etc.); some physical activities involving lifting boxes
- Entering and filing Work Site Safety Observations
- Entering Near Miss HID (NMHID) and closing off of the NMHIDs, which involves a total review verifying all items are completed and actuate
- Supply Requests, construct Emergency Response Visor Kits with appropriate materials/forms and loading USB's for Site Supervisor Training
- Provide exceptional support with a proactive, hands-on approach thereby supporting the field's ability to increase productivity and efficiency
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to change with the environment
- Superior organizational, critical thinking and time management skills
- Typically 1+ years of related industry experience with Grade 12 or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is an asset
- Proven professional written & verbal communication skills (English) in a corporate environment
- 8 hours per day
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.