Skills: Facilities Engineer, Corrosion Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The Lead RBI Engineer (TA/SME) will act as RBI Facilitator/Subject Matter Expert, the candidate should be an experienced engineer (RBI Specialist) with proven track record of working with Saudi Aramco Inspection Department and GES+ Contractors in KSA in recent years.
- Act as the Risk Based Inspection Technical Authority.
- Responsible for managing a team of engineers including collaboration with other Wood offices.
- Accountable for checking of all RBI and Integrity deliverables inc QA/QC validation and sign off as the nominated core activity owner.
- Leading Onshore and Topside RBI assessments based on applicable codes (e.g API RP 580, API RP 581, DNVGL-RP-G101, etc).
- Lead Pipeline RBI for Onshore and Offshore flowlines.
- A must experience with E2G API RBI software.
- In-Depth understanding of with Saudi Aramco engineering standards relating to RBI and Corrosion Management Program (CMP) scopes, e.g. SAEP-343, SAEP-088, SAES-A-133, SABP-A-033, SAEP-326, SAEP-020.
Have comprehensive greenfield and brownfield RBI experience with KSA and UAE operators.
- Able to travel to Client Sites outside offices as & when required.
- Support training of client's personnel during implementation in client's offices and field sites.
- Excellent soft skills; primarily presentation skills, communication and collaboration with global offices.
- Occasionally, the candidate may be required to work from a client's office for a period of time depending on the project.
- Lead Wood Abu Dhabi RBI team of approx. 6-10 engineers, chair meetings and facilitate workshops with Contractors and End clients.
- Capable of Leading a Team of RBI and Integrity Engineers.
- Adapt and Flexible individual who can engage with RBI experts within the Global Wood Organization.
Skills / Qualifications
RBI Facilitator minimum requirement:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (MSc Preferred).
- Minimum of demonstrated 15 years' experience in inspection field of Oil and Gas facilities.
- Professional Qualifications such as PE or CEng (preferred).
- API RP 580 RBI certification.
- Training in the API RBI methodology and software (E2G PlantManager software).
- Participated in at least Eight (8) successful RBI assessments for Saudi Aramco using the API RBI software. Should have experience of leading at least four (4) successful scopes as RBI Facilitator.
- In-Depth understanding of ADNOC Group COPs associated wth Corrosion Control and Risk Based Inspection activities.
- API STD 510, API STD 570, and API STD 653 inspection certifications.
- API RP 571 certification or equivalent.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.