Posted: Dec 06, 2021
Posted: Dec 06, 2021
Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Technical Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Location: Houston, TX or Duncan, OK
Essential duties & responsibilities :
- Under broad direction, leads and direct others overseeing the development and tracking of technical information needed for decision making in multiple projects.
- Projects will be focused on hydraulic fracturing using electric power and/or other large-scale surface equipment technology for oilfield operations.
- Actively involved in strategic direction for technology development and involved from concept development through commercial implementation.
- Responsible for the system and major sub-system level design within integrated product team, including the implementation and design of heavy equipment, hardware, and software.
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Advises on the development and monitoring of internal and external interface compatibility of the system and subsystems using an open systems approach. Establishes baselines and configuration controls for multiple projects.
- Develops and negotiates system level requirements and assist in financial analysis, ensures completion of technical and detailed product specifications, manages technical risks, and ensures product meets technical performance in a timely fashion.
Education / Experience / Knowledge :
- A bachelor's degree in a STEM field is required. However, a master's degree in electrical, mechanical, or aerospace engineering is preferred with a minimum of 10 years' experience in the oil and gas industry or other industries such as mining, industrial, chemical plants, and/or heavy equipment design.
- Master of Business Administration is desired, but not required.
- Demonstrated project management across functional groups, centers, and organizations, including creating projects in Enterprise Program Management tools (Microsoft Project, SAP). Experience managing projects charge outs, projects costs, and managing capital assets is desired, but not required.
- Experience interfacing closely with suppliers and/or customers on requirements, schedules, delivery costs/pricing and performance.
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 91664
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.