Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
SR. COUNSEL (LITIGATION & OPINION)
- Bachelors of Law (LLB) or equivalent from recognized Arabic University, preferably Master Degree of Law. - Eligible to practice Law in Qatar or any similar jurisdiction.
Experience & Skills
- Eligible to practice Law in Qatar or any similar jurisdiction.
- Native Arabic speaker with very good command of English.
- Excellent legal drafting and writing skills.
- At least 12 years of general legal practice.
- Prior knowledge of boards and general assemblies secretariat activities.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Word.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry being highly advantageous.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa