Director - Data and Analytics Architecture & Operations Would you like to take ownership of Enterprise Data Architecture?Would you enjoy creating a culture of innovation, driving new technology evaluations and introduction with intended purpose and value?Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?Partner with the best
As Director - Data and Analytics Architecture & Operations, you will focus on the acquisition, design, manipulation, examination, and presentation of data; including the creation of descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics; as well as data management.
As Director - Data and Analytics Architecture & Operations, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing the D&A technology roadmap, soliciting input from D&A leaders, stakeholders, and consumers
- Collaborating across data and analytics teams and stakeholders to drive common strategies and frameworks
- Ensuring successful, end-to-end delivery of a project or a program through ongoing client engagement, partnering with technical teams internal and external to the initiative, and coordination of all required activities and milestones. Involved in project prioritization and initiation, responsible for the definition of and compliance with project management methodologies, performing regular tracking and reporting on progress, and accountable for initiative results verification.
- Leading infrastructure operations organization - driving operational excellence with an unquenchable thirst for operational excellence
- Managing supplier relationships for D&A strategic platform suppliers - conducting strategic supplier reviews, influencing product roadmaps, and pacing product upgrades
- Maintaining the D&A platforms with 99%+ availability and 98%+ performance while driving continuous improvement & automation to deliver RTS services at -15% year over year
- Defining new product standards and strategies as well as establishing governance processes
- Leading the Data & Analytics team through platform re-architecture and new technology introductions to ensure value delivery, adoption & effective operations.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University or College or related discipline with strong expertise in Data and Analytics or equivalent work experience in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Data and Analytics Architecture & Operations
- Have a minimum of 3 years of team leading/mentorship experience
- Have the ability to travel 10% domestic and international
Work in a way that works for you
- Have oral and written communication skills.
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to analyze, resolve problems, lead programs, projects, document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Have experience with architecting analytical model lifecycle management.
- Be able to demonstrate expertise with AWS native services and cloud-hosted data lakes.
- Have experience producing enterprise-scale data solutions.
- Have experience building and implementing long-term technology roadmaps.
- Have experience driving innovation and technology advancements
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:Working Remote
- Can work remotely from home or another work location.Working flexible hours
- flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productiveWorking with Us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace the challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.