Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Our Commercial Analyst is responsible for supporting the marketing effort through the collection, analysis and reporting of sales and marketing data. You will drive and support the compilation and submission of tenders as well as circulating weekly and monthly reports.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Coordinate global service list
- Maintain Master Service List
- Develop tools for regions as needed, working with the groups who require them.
- Ensuring each item in MSL will have one JDE code number and a price per region (all prices mapped to single service on MSL)
- Gather accurate prices then map and coordinate to MSL maintaining this throughout the year
- Coordinate yearly pricebook meetings
- Assist managers with cost analysis by supplying them with the materials needed for them to evaluate service.
- Maintain current Contracts/Tenders including maintenance and renewals
- Build new Customer Contracts/tenders with the team, coordinating the approach and managing appropriately in the relevant systems.
- Manage Vendor and Client contracts
- Build, maintain and track software contracts
- Will not dictate prices or services, but work to align them for us and bring tools and processes to where they need for business insight
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Thorough understanding and experience with different types of cost documents
- Multi-tasking ability
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Should complete product line specific Weatherford training
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Accounting/purchasing experience including experience with contracts, tenders and bids.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in a commercial or business intelligence role.