Skills: Operations Management, Process Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kenedy, Texas, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Management of Change Coordinator with a fast-proven record of accomplishments to support operations in Kenedy, TX. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more. Candidates must live local.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Collaborates with Projects, Engineering, Maintenance and Production groups to identify and make recommendations for the development of various procedures.
- Provides guidance and/or assistance for implementation, and conducts process analysis.
- Responsible for the generation of MOC's and the final work pack review before the handover to Operations and/or First Delivery Team.
- Provides support and advice for the approved MOC Process.
- Implements and monitors the approved MOC Process throughout assigned areas.
- Supports the document change management process.
- Provides support to MOC Process participants during the creation and processing of MOC notifications.
- Participates in audits of the MOC process.
- Tracks and reports the progress of assigned MOC notifications from start to closure.
- Works with other MOC support teams to ensure that development, modifications, questions, problems or concerns regarding the approved MOC Process are successfully resolved.
- Develops and generates SAP reports on the status and progress of all assigned MOC notifications.
- Drives compliance of users with appropriate change management standards and procedures.
- Develops and regularly updates MOC process Key Performance Indicators.
- Performs data analysis and trends for the MOC process.
- Reviews and assures quality in final project handover package.
- Coordinates and records with Document Control Coordinators the statistic of MOCs and associated PSSR.
Skills / Qualifications
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
- Moving towards full competency.
- Requires a broader, general understanding of discipline.
- Identifies problems and develops potential solutions.
- Makes decisions within well defined parameters.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.