Lead Quality Specialist - Quality ManagementDo you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality products and services for our customers?Are you passionate about delivering quality by understanding our customers needs, meeting standards and following procedures?Join our Digital Solutions team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets.We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team is building a next generation software for intelligent decisions to support the critical requirements of our customers.Partner with the best
As a Lead Quality Specialist, You'll be responsible for regional quality and leading initiatives. Also responsible to improve product compliance, customer experience, risk, continuous improvement, and cost of quality. You should demonstrate a passion for collaboration and expanding a culture of open reporting of quality issues.
As a Lead Quality Specialist - Quality Management, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading initiatives to improve product compliance, customer experience, risk, continuous improvement, and cost of quality
- Demonstrating passion for collaboration and expanding a culture of open reporting of quality issues.
- Maintaining site ISO certification with a focus on the Quality Management System (QMS) vitality and effectiveness.
- Consolidating various quality data to manage metrics on a regular basis for staff reporting.
- Analyzing product defects, project losses, process deficiencies, and voice of the customer to prioritize and launch continuous improvement projects.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with a minimum 3 years of experience.
- Experience applying Quality System Planning and Quality Improvement methodologies.
- Experience with internal or external system audits and extensive knowledge in QA systems.
- Be a team player and display good communication skills.
- Be able to show excellent problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.