Spokane, Washington, United States
Spokane, Washington, United States
Skills: Business Analyst
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States
Business Applications Analyst
Organisation : Sustainability Services - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
This position is responsible for development of new products and incremental improvements of existing products. Works collaboratively with relevant departments to facilitate correct delivery of initiatives to operational status.
The Business Applications Analyst will use analytical and developmental skills to assist clients to reach their energy efficiency goals by performing the following representative activities:
- Assist managers in delivering new products and product improvements
- Assist Manager, Custom Analytics in evaluating potential vendors and/or partners to be used by new products
- Use knowledge of ENGIE Impact personnel and operational procedures to speed development and facilitate integrated deployment of new products
- Build initial deliverables of ongoing Advanced Analysis reports to meet individual client needs
- Prepare ad-hoc energy reports
- Collaborate with internal constituents across ENGIE Impact to identify and translate operational business needs into appropriate intermediate or complex analyses to support their deliverables
- Facilitate energy trending and benchmarking process for clients
Other activities that a Business Applications Analyst may be asked to perform:
- Design, test, document and implement product process flows
- Ability to lead a team to develop a new product or process
- Develop reports that are easy to understand by clients who are likely unfamiliar with the technical jargon and terminology.
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition . Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Engineering preferred
- Understanding of electric, gas and water rates
- Utility industry knowledge preferred
- Tableau knowledge preferred
- SQL knowledge required
- VBA knowledge preferred
- Understanding of database development and structure, along with advanced statistical analysis and modeling required.
- Three years of direct experience in energy management or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
- Experience working with energy bills and energy billing
- Developed analytical and data management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral interchange
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-directed work style, comfortable making recommendations and decisions with limited supervision
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to effectively define and deliver innovative data analytics Demonstrated ability to effectively define and deliver innovative data analytics that assist in positioning opportunities with current clients through innovative views of their portfolio
- Understanding of database development and structure, along with advanced statistical analysis and modeling required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively define and deliver innovative data analytics
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Mar 15, 2021