Assembly Repair and Maintenance Electronic TechnicianDo you enjoy installation and maintenance?Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our global team rebuild and requalify equipment to be deployed into the field for artificial lift. We are a highly recognized team who successfully deliver the highest quality of service to our customers.Partner with the best
As an AMO Electronic Technician, you will be joining a team providing maintenance services to our field locations. Partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver successful projects and develop innovations.We are hiring for multiple headcount in Tianjin, Shekou and Guanghan (Chengdu).
As an AMO Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Supporting all aspects of cable services including spooling and testing electrical & mechanical components.
- Working to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and quality standards.
- Assisting in incident investigations and troubleshooting and diagnosing cable issues.
- Assisting in the enhancement of maintenance processes, documentation, and quality.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have relevant industry experience (electronic, oilfield, automotive) with excellent mechanical aptitude (soldering electronic components, reading engineering diagrams, etc)
- Show good mechanical skills, and the ability to multitask whilst using technical equipment.
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
- Be proficient in reading and interpreting methods and procedures, drawings, and parts lists.
- Be able to communicate, read and write in both English and Mandarin.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is a shift based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.