Skills: Budget / Cost Control
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
As a member of the Finance department at Eni Cyprus, you will be responsible for:
•Preparation, analysis and submission to headquarters, through the appropriate systems, of the financial reporting (monthly/quarterly/annual actuals, 10 year Business Plan, 4 year Strategic Plan and Annual Forecasts) according to IFRS and US accounting principles, in a timely and appropriate manner.
•To assist in preparing and submitting the Work Programs and Budgets required for joint venture activities to the partners and the Government.
•Cost Control monitoring of Contracts and Job Orders.
•Monitoring of Variances of Budgets vs Actuals, ensuring consistency of accounting data vs budgeted activities, and providing such analysis to Management for timely corrective actions.
•Maintenance of the databases of Contracts and Job Orders.
Coordination of approval procedures for invoices received.
•To support the accounting section in the implementation and maintenance of interfaces and information flows between the accounting and reporting systems.
•Support, monitor and prepare documentation for the Company's Investment Approval process.
•Cooperation and liaison with other functions and departments is essential whilst performing the job responsibilities.
•Full adherence to the Company's Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and standards.
•Any other required ad-hoc duties.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
•University Degree in Accounting or other related subject.
•Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
•Fluent in the English language.
•Related work experience is not required but will be considered an advantage.
•Knowledge of SAP software is not required but will be considered an advantage.
Residential. Local (non-expatriate). FTC 2 years (with option of annual renewal thereafter)
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity and lifelong learning. Learn more :
- Training & Development
- Rewards, Benefits and Welfare
- Our Mission
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.