Software EngineerDo you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?Do you enjoy creating engineering solutions?Join our cutting-edge Engineering team
As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations. Our team has a collaborative sales mind-set, a technical understanding of our products, providing highly customisable solutions.Take ownership for creating future enchancements
As a Software Engineer, you will provide direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. You will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity. You will resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing Software and maintenance of components, systems and their networks .
- Designing , implementing and testing software, ensuring quality specifications are met
- Programming (in C, C++, Java, etc.) all applications, components and interfaces
- Working with stakeholders to translate requirements into technical project or product design
- Working closely with the business unit to ensure application development meets product specification requirements.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a€œSTEMa€? Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Have a minimum 3 years of experience in Microsoft Technologies- Dot NET.
- Have Exposure towards DCOM, ATL, VC++,VB, SQL Server, Internet Technologies, SOA, Java, JBOSS, or XML
- Have knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software engineering principles.
- Be a team player and display good communication skills
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Working 4 days a week or reducing the time you work during the day
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, wea€™re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and wea€™re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.