Join our TPS Field Engineering team
Our Early Career Program ASPIRE in Field Engineering inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. This program is up to three years and consists of three rotational assignments in various functions combined with formal classroom training in centrifugal compressors and gas turbines, business and leadership development, a cross-functional and a mission-based project.Take your career to the next level
As a Field Engineer you will be the key interface between Baker Hughes and the client at the job site and represent Baker Hughes both technically and professionally to ensure that equipment is installed, maintained and started properly, aiming at Customers' satisfaction through reliability and proactive support.
As part of out Early Career Program - ASPIRE Field Engineering, you will be:
Fuel your passion
- Developing basic oilfield knowledge working under the supervision of an experienced Field Engineering manager.
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through direct, hands-on work
- Demonstrating your capability to work confidently with a progressively broadening scope of knowledge, skills and customer-facing accountability, and in time to be able to support less qualified field engineers.
- Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as supporting invoicing activities
- Actively engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics engineering preferred.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Graduated from your Master's degree within the last 36 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, with strong communication skills
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these, we can offer some in this role. Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious, and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
. Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
. Life assurance and income protection
. Private medical cover
. A defined contributory savings plan
. Additional elected benefits.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.