Applications Engineer Drilling Services Would you like to lead a team creating winning solutions? Do you enjoy creating solutions for customers? Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our highly experienced Application Engineering Team provide pre-job planning, delivery and post-job completion support for our extensive range of technology products and tools for off-shore drilling services. Partner with the best
As an Application Engineer, you will be r esponsible for technical input during the tender process, designing and planning wells and BHAs, analyzing drilling performance, and driving the continuous improvement process. As an Application Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing technical expertise and develops technical solutions (configuration, performance estimation, economics, etc.) as part of the tender process while interfacing with the commercial team.
- Leading analytical and well design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods.
- Working with customer engineers to analyze performance, lead after action reviews, create lessons learned, and drive continuous improvement processes.
- Communicating across direct organization.
- Presenting to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross-functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Connecting the dots across technologies and develop cross-technology solutions; works on cross-functional projects/teams to deliver technology solutions for the business.
- Communicating across the function in area of expertise
To be successful in this role you will have
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Engineering/Technology).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Customer Application Engineering.
- Experience working with deep water well design
- Passion continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a customer facing capacity
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working standard local work schedule 9:00-5:00
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.