Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Logistics Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Tananger, Norway
L?rling i logistikkfaget
Logistics Operator Apprenticeship
- Training in accordance with subject curriculum.
- Service, information, guidance, customer management, communication and ethics.
- Order processing, storage and packing.
- Preparations for dispatch.
- Securing of goods and cargo.
- Weight limitation and weight distribution in transport.
- Efficient and secure transport of goods and cargo.
- Management and transport of goods that require special treatment.
- Use of manual and electronic tools for transport, the flow of goods, and document management.
- Use and maintenance of technical equipment.
VG2 Transport and logistics (VG2 Transport og logistikk)
Norwegian and English verbal and written
Highly motivated for apprenticeship
Good HSE attitude
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.