Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Metallurgist / Materials Engineering, Asset Integrity Engineer, Corrosion Engineering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
NES Fircroft is supporting a Oil and Gas company to find a Senior RBI Engineer. This role is a residential postion, based in the plant
You should have:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in risk-based inspection (RBI) of refinery or petrochemical plant specifically in static equipment and piping.
- A degree in Mechanical, Materials, Metallurgy, Chemical or Process Engineering or equivalent from recognized university.
- Conversant with ASME design codes and API inspection standards and failure mechanisms in Refinery such API 571, API 510, API 560, API 570, API 575, API 582, API 583, ASME IV div 1&2, ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, B31.G, and B31.8, EEMUA 159, NORSOK.
- Experience in computerized management system, and inspection database.
- Very experienced in RBI systems including API 580 and API 581.
- Preferably certificate holder of API / NACE certification
- Clearly understands government regulation of pressure equipment inspection services
- Select inspection method and NDT appropriate for threats to integrity.
- Experience in Materials construction and high temperature degradation
- Experience in failure analysis (corrosion, fatigue, creep, erosion etc).
- Technical Inspection report writing (tested) and presentation skills
- Minimum English skill level of IELTS 5.0 or equivalent.
Your main responsibility:
The Senior RBI Engineer is responsible for planning and executing the inspection, evaluation and repair of the static equipment and process piping system in the Refinery and associated facilities (port, pipeline, tanks). The duties of the RBI Engineer include setting the schedules for routine inspection, collecting inspection findings and updating the inspection management system (PCMS). The RBI Engineer must be familiar with failure mechanisms, methods of risk evaluation, maintenance and inspection philosophy. Specifically, he/she is an expert in the areas of materials selection, NDT, welding/joining, corrosion and inspection strategy. He/she understands the structure and usage of the Refinery electronic management system to support the work and has direct experience on this from other modern plants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.