Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Join our Digital Technology team
The Baker Hughes Early Career Program in Digital Technology inspires and guides recent college graduates through career-shaping experiences. It provides challenging rotations to grow technical skills & capabilities. It offers opportunities to solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams. Finally, the program facilitates interaction with senior leaders and offers access to top leadership curriculum
Take your career to the next level
Are you ready to join us in changing the future of energy and in delivering innovative outcomes to our customers? You will lead by doing, gaining real-world experience by working on important, challenging projects across various areas. Joining a global team, you will work alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world.
As part of our Early Career Program, you will be responsible for:
- Taking on a diverse set of assignments, from Product Management to Software Development, tailoring training to your interests
- Working alongside experts in Baker Hughes, in three rotational assignments over 2 years, alongside global classroom training
- Actively participate in the development of the Aspire Program and facilitate cross-functional engagement
- Interacting with global business leaders, taking on a cross-functional mission-based project during the second year
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, MIS or IT field, or with relevant STEM majors (e.g. Data Science or Maths), or be a graduate of a software/IT accelerator program
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Have a maximum of three years of work experience post-degree
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying
- Show strong commitment to a technology career with a passion and aptitude for software and information technology
- Show strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and implement improvements
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
. Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
. Life assurance and income protection
. Private medical cover
. A defined contributory savings plan
. Additional elected benefits.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, were committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and were always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Lets come together and take energy forward.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.