Skills: IT - Networking & Telecom
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Tengiz, Kazakhstan
Wood (trading locally as PSNK) is currently looking for an SIS/FGS Engineer to join our team in Tengiz. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality projects to our client's requirements
The individual will have the following key accountabilities , responsibilities.
- Implementation of all HSE requirement for the MAC System Completions team.
- Plan and execute the P AS SIS/FGS requirements associated with p re-SAT readiness activities , Site Acceptance Test (SAT) , SAT check sheet / punch list close out and client commissioning support.
- Responsible for meeting progress targets and schedule compliance in assigned area
- Filling in for other MAC SIS/FGS Engineers during periods of absence or handover/ crew change .
- Ensuring standards are maintained and the integrity of the documentation, data and software are maintained , including the clients cyber security directive (CIRS).
- Responsible for SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager related technical validation and completeness of any document redlines (basis for as-building) for the assigned area .
- Co-ordination of work-related tasks with team engineers and client (as directed by MAC Field Team Lead) , to action and progress work items according to project schedules.
- Preparation of written reports and submission to MAC Field Team Lead .
- Maintain effective communication and reporting to the MAC Field Team Lead to ensure meeting of project requirements and schedule.
- Ensure MAC Systems Completions procedures and processes are followed in alignm ent with project specifications , procedures and management of change .
- Implementation and completion of technical for SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager responsibilities , under the direction of the MAC Field Team Lead ; delivering on schedule project scope for systems and sub-systems.
- Completion of subsystem check sheets and punch lists , under the direction of the MAC Field team Lead.
The individual will have the following key experience .
- Lead the planning and execution for the set-up and SAT testing of SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager infrastructures for PAS systems at remote RIEs and Field Office Operational Buildings.
- Lead the implementation, testing, troubleshoot and maintenance of SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager configurations for PAS systems.
- Proactively lead the identification and resolution of SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager network and cyber security issues with PAS systems before they become critical.
- Technical focal point for supervisory and technical queries related to SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager configuration and network.
- Establish and / or update processes to ensure the latest revisions of SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager system documentation are utilized by Engineers for the set-up and testing of PAS systems and produce Red Lined Marked-up (RLMU) to reflect all design changes.
- Demonstrated experience with ethernet, VPN, wireless, TCP/IP .
- Capable to coordinate with Client's PCN Cyber Security Group to maintain and monitor the PAS system security measures associated with SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager, as well as providing cyber security plans and documentation.
Skills / Qualifications
- The position requires the individual to be qualified to degree level. The degree shall be in an Engineering discipline associated with Automation / Control .
- The degree requirement is to ensure an appropriate resource is selected for the position, in addition to achiev ing work permit and visa requirements.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- The position requires an individual at least 1 0 years experience of Oil and Gas Automation / Control experience. Honeywell Process Automation System (PAS) knowledge and experience of SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager systems is required for the position.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience with SIS/FGS Honeywell Safety Manager is required. The individual should also hold the following certification ;
- TuV Certified Safety Engineer.
- The position requires a self-motivated individual who is able to work with in a team environment.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.