Want to leverage your expertise and network in a fast moving energy transition environment?Are you excited by the prospect of working for an industry leader in Energy Technology?Join our Team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Working on large scale projects with cutting-edge technology, we constantly improve and innovate.Be involved in exciting and original projects
You will be responsible of the process design for projects and requisition activities of Gas Processing Technology.
As a Lead Process Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing process static simulations of plant processes conditions to get thermodynamic data related to Gas Processing Plants.
- Developing of P&ID, H&MB, PFD, pressure drops and hydraulic calculations, and process data sheet for main equipment.
- Knowing HSE and Safety rules, including basic competencies in fire protection and gas dispersion.
- Participating and contributing to design reviews and safety reviews from conceptual to detailed design.
- Interacting with other internal departments and with external outsourcing companies or third parties (like Universities, Research institutes)
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a MSc or BSc in a related field or demonstrate equivalent expertise gained in Chemical/Nuclear Engineering.
- Have experience in process engineering and gas treatment technologies.
- Have the ability to use process simulation tools such as UniSim, Hysys, PetroSim, Promax.
- Have knowledge of International Codes like API, ANSI, ASME.
- Have fluent level of English and Italian
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role.Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.