Would you like ownership of complex, cutting edge energy projects?Do you have a passion for delivering new technology, solving problems for our customers?Join our Turbomachinery Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize extraction, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock full potential by bringing energy to the world.Be involved in exciting and original projects
You will work with several engineering Teams and TPS functions. You will coordinate all technical activities needed for fulfillment of quality, costs and metrics of the project. You will translate customer needs in operative and realistic plans.
As a Senior Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Coordinating all engineering functions involved in the design effort, acting as single point of contact for customers.
- Engineering coordination for any technical aspect of the project, including machinery portion part of the Plant/Module.
- Acting as interface between engineering teams and manufacturing sites to technically support a flawless execution of activities.
- Leading engineers assigned to the project, working for their professional development.
- Interacting with functional managers in setting realistic operational goals.
- Identifying and mitigating risks.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a BSc or MSc in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical/Aeronautical, Nuclear) or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Have significant experience in a Technical role.
- Have good Project Engineering experience with previous experience as Engineering Manager/Team Leader or large project Technical leadership.
- Have solid knowledge of Turbomachinery products and Plants solutions.
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.